Due to the rise of eLearning, thousands of best enterprise LMS are available on the internet today. This is why, these LMSs make it easy for our corporate trainers, HR managers, and course creators to create and distribute their training and courses.
The LMS market is expected to grow up to $25.7B by 2025. Because of this, the competition for these SaaS platforms is high. As a consumer, you may want to know which one fits you and your enterprise.
Choosing the best enterprise LMS for you
In reality, every LMS has its own strengths and weaknesses. It’s rare to see an LMS that fits all users in the eLearning industry. As a result, it’s so important that enterprises take their time to find the right fit LMS for them.
Here is a short checklist for choosing the best enterprise LMS:
- Ease of use. Easy to navigate. Instinctive design.
- Learner-centric. Open for feedback from users and learners.
- Technical innovations. Continuous improvement of functionalities.
- Customer support. Easy to reach for support.
- Security. Prioritization of data security for cloud-based platforms.
- Supports blended or hybrid learning. Flexibility on the different course types.
- Pricing plan. Budget-friendly. Offers free trial and live demo.
Let’s walk you through the best enterprise LMS in 2022:
360Learning can be used in all cases—from online academies, mobile learning, and hybrid. Because of this, it has the capability to engage your learners collaboratively. Founded in 2013, 360Learning raised $240M. Hence, choose 360Learning if your main goal is to engage your employees in training. Also, 360Learning provides several free resources on how to create and sell training courses.
- simple and easy-to-use platform
- gamification options are available
- awesome customer support
- easy integrations & easy to ask feedback
- clear roadmap to improve functionalities
- lack of customizability
- reporting results need improvement
Pricing - Starting price at $8 per user per month
Free Trial - Yes
Free Trial - without free trial, but with a free demo
Teachfloor is the LMS for cohort-based courses. It focuses on the hybrid cohort-based course format. Consequently, you can combine asynchronous and synchronous learning in less than an hour. Nowadays, cohort-based courses got so popular with content and course creators. It can be applied in your corporate training to make sure you bring the best experience to your learners!
- Easy-to-use interface and instinctive design
- Best for small to medium-sized businesses and enterprises
- Planned out innovative features
- Course templates available
- Awesome customer support
- Integration of your favorite apps
- Needs improvement in analytics
- No eCommerce features
Pricing - $79 per month for up to 50 students
Free trial - Yes for 15days with a live demo
LearnUpon is the LMS that has the ability to divide your LMS into “mini-LMSs”. Due to this feature, they are the best enterprise LMS for the audience-specific experience. Best for small to medium-sized companies. Users are very fond of their experience at LearnUpon. Feel free to test out the platform for 30 days!
- Flexible and branded “mini-LMSs”
- Personalize and brand your course for distribution
- Salesforce LMS integration
- Rockstar customer support
- System continuously improves
- Limited ability to change default settings
- Not highly-customizable enough
Pricing - $699/mo for up to 50 users
Free Trial - Yes for 30 days
The perfect enterprise LMS for hands-on training and employee onboarding.
Hands-on training in Lessonly is made easy with its practical, easy-to-use interface and pre-made content. Due to this, Lessonly has become one of the most loved LMS. It goes perfectly with simulation features. In conclusion, Lessonly is for you if you want to train your employees with pre-made content.
- Pre-made content via Lessonly University
- Simplified tracking and organizing of data
- Easy-to-use lesson creation
- Tracking insights and coaching functionality
- Perfect for new hires with seamless onboarding
- Featured integrations of Zendesk, Salesforce, Chrome
- Awesome customer support
- Customization options are limited
- Expensive compared to other LMSs
Pricing - $300/mo for up to 20 learners
Adobe Captivate Prime
Adobe Captivate Prime is an LMS from Adobe. It’s one of the best enterprise LMS ranked higher on different websites. In addition to that, its key feature is content is downloadable and accessible offline. It syncs to all devices. It can track progress. Since it's backed by Adobe, it's the best used for Adobe Cloud app users for easy integration.
- Best-in-class for safety & security
- Content marketplace with 70,000 courses like Lynda, LinkedIn Learning etc
- Easy integration with enterprise apps
- Can be integrated with other Adobe cloud applications
- Can add voiceover to your presentations
- The steep learning curve to learning its functionalities
- Lacks support for languages
- Low reviews on customer support
Pricing Plan - starts at $4 per month per user
Free Trial - Yes for 30 days
TalentLMS is your best enterprise LMS for highly-customizations. It has diverse functionality. Additionally, it’s easy to use and supports SCORM and TinCan files. Moreover, it’s a cloud-based platform so you don’t need to worry on your data. They have a free plan for starters. Plus, a small option for only $69/mo for up to 40 users. You can start right away!
- Highly customizable with a white-label solution
- Sell your courses using Paypal or Stripe
- Accessible to all devices—phones, tablets, PCs, laptops
- Best for small, medium to large enterprises and new trainers
- Easy to use interface & multiple file support
- Poor customer support
- Doesn’t support a lot of eCommerce features
Pricing Plan - starter package is $69/mo and covers 40 users
Free Trial - they have a free forever plan
iSpring Learn is your go-to platform for authoring tools. Together with iSpring Suite, it allows you to work with multiple files. For instance, integrations with Quizmaker and Powerpoint presentations are possible. Best for small to medium-sized enterprises.
- Instant access to courses even offline with its Native iOS and Android apps
- Easy-to-use and well-organized user management
- Powerful integrations with Microsoft teams and Zoom
- Built-in Powerpoint integration using iSpring Suite
- Outstanding personal live tech support
- Affordable and budget-friendly
- Reporting options need improvement
- Customizable functionalities are available inexpensive packages
- Limited eCommerce features
Pricing - basic plan is $3.66/user per month, up to 100 users
Free Trial - yes for 30days, schedule a demo for 15-min
One of the best platforms with 26.5M users, 1,5k customers, and 111 awards. Apparently, Absorb LMS conquered the hearts of many because of its automation and scalability. Founded in 2022 in Canada, its flexible design and easy-to-use interface will allow you to customize your content in a span of time. As a result, some of its users are Sony, Global eTraining, Johnsons & Johnsons, and more!
- Perfect for instructor-led, self-paced, or blended training programs
- Scalable from 100 to 100,000 users
- AI-powered LMS that lets users learn offline, produce automatic reports, and cut production time
- Well-known for its automation, ideal for onboarding
- Built-in quizzes are available and perfect for gamification
- Fantastic 24/7 in-house support
- Limited assessment and customization options
- Key features are lacking
Pricing - tailored to customer’s needs
Free Trial - Yes
Founded in 2005 in Italy. Many companies voted for Docebo as the best enterprise LMS for their employees, partners, and customers. As a matter of fact, these well-known companies such as AWS, Bloomberg, and Thomson Reuters endorsed Docebo as their LMS. It gets known for its AI and gamification features such as awards, badges, and ratings.
- Personalization is possible using their AI features
- Best to use for gamification in corporate training
- Customizable software with a white-label solution
- Best for large to medium-sized enterprises
- Can publish refresher courses that are critical for employees
- Can be integrated with CRMs and HR modules
- Comprehensive customer service
- Available in 40 languages
- Login issues are reported
- The reporting dashboard isn’t customizable and needs to improve
- Ineffective communication features and notification messages
- Unreliable assessment functionality
Pricing Plan - tailored to customer’s needs
Free Trial - 14-day trial is available with a live demo
Finally, you already know the key features of these best enterprise LMSs. So how can you move forward?
First, pick at least 3-5 top choices which fit the needs of your enterprise. Then, gain first-hand experience of their platforms. Start a free trial or schedule a live demo with your top choices.
Then after that, write the pros and cons based on your needs. Write questions and reach out to their customer support for answers and clarifications.
Lastly, grade your choices—your top 1, 2, and 3. Then, you can choose what to avail and start your training course right away!